Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year! -a new blog challenge from The Creative Team

Happy New Year to you! I only have one new year's resolution and that is to blog much more regularly, so I am starting off with our new Creative Team Challenge by doing a page for a calendar which we made in our Christmas extravaganza. I have added a date, and hidden in the pocket is my new year's resolution! I dare you to challenge me to make it work! All comments gratefully received!
Here is a sneaky peek. You can see the whole page, plus more artwork by some of the team.

Please do join, in, you can find the challenge here.

Have a very Happy and Creative New Year
{hugs}

2 comments:

Helen said...

Happy New year and happy frequent blogging... we'll see! Hope 2015 is good to you and Mal.

misteejay said...

Happy New Year Jennie.
I love the first month of your calendar - look forward to seeing how it develops month-on-month.
Toni xx